PG50 T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion Profile
PG50 anodized aluminum profiles are designed with exceptional carrying capacity.
Strut profile dimensions 50 combines the advantages of PG40 with the high load-carrying capacity of PG60.
For applications with even higher loads, please try stable PG50 e.g. with heavy work tables, fixtures, machine frames, transport shuttles for heavy-duty, protective wall, and platform systems.
T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion Profile PG50
|Series||Modular Assembly System|
|Profile Group||PG 50|
|Surface Treatment||Anodized (none for section)|
|A long frame (~ 6000 mm) can also be customized.|
Dimensions of PG 50 series
|50×50, 4 slots||20.40||20.40||8.20||8.20||2.45||50.1.050050.04.01|
|50×50, 4 slots, Heavy||24.90||24.90||10.00||10.00||3.20||50.1.050050.04.02|
|50×00, 6 slots||36.10||143.90||14.50||28.80||3.90||50.1.050100.06|
|100×100, 8 slots, Heavy||327.00||327.00||65.40||65.40||8.60||50.1.100100.08.02|
You Could Benefit from…
- Almost an unlimited application based on our comprehensive and integrated aluminium profile system.
- Almost infinite number of combination possibilities with over 3,000 modular components.
- Universal solutions for a wide range of applications with 7 years’ experience in modular system developing.
- Versatile, simple and efficient service offered by our professional team.
- Quickdelivery guaranteed with bulk stock of profiles.
FAQQ: Are you trading company or manufacturer?A: We have our own factory of about 2,000 sqm, equipped with more than 40 machines, capable enough to carry out various aluminum profiles and accessories.Q: What’s the lead time for small order and mass production?
A: 3-5 working days for small order. If a mass quantity is needed, please contact us and we will offer you a reasonable lead time according to the amount.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.