T Nut with Spring Loaded Ball,Square Base T Nuts
Material: Nickel-plated Steel
Compatible Extrusion: 8.2 mm groove or 10.2 mm groove
T nut with spring loaded ball can be fixed its position which make installation very simple and reliable.
T Nut with Spring Loaded Ball
|Series||Aluminum Profile Assembly System|
|Material||Nickle plated CS|
| 8.2 mm||M4||30.3.03.4.02|
The half round nut can be installed easily by drop into the slot from the front-side, the spring leaf on the back can fix the nut at any position of profile.
Compatible fastener for 6.2 mm, 8.2 mm, and 10.2 mm European standard aluminum extrusion profiles.
- Different from pre-set nuts, the half round nut could be inserted into a closed frame afterward. It is much easier for users to attach to a completed structure.
- Assembling and disassembling can become much efficient with the roll-in spring nuts.
- Nickle-plated surface treatment meets your requirements for environmental protection.
About this item
- Roll in half round nut can be directly into the aluminum slot hole in any of the assembly point.
- Back spring ball can be fixed its position which make installation very simple and reliable.
- Profile connection is one of the most use of accessories.
- Spring ball loaded makes these T slot nuts sit and stay where you want them,and don’t slide around while your trying to screw into them.It was so much easier than fiddling with the stock T nuts that refuse to lock in place correctly.You can insert and remove these T slot nuts easily.
Package and Shipment
- Regular profile – PE film inside and pack with pallet.
- Profile cut to size – 5ply corrugated carton with PE film inside.
- Accessories – carton with plastic container inside.
- Customized package is available.
We are committed to providing customers with high-quality products. If within 30 days you are not 100% satisfied with the product, such as buying the wrong size, please feel free to contact us, we will within 24 hours provide you with a satisfactory solution.