Acrylic Board Sheets,Aluminum Profile Transparent Plastic Board
For the construction of protective plates for various machines and equipment. Especially for transparent covers of electronic equipment.
Acrylic board sheets for construction of protective for various machines and equipment.Especially for transparent covers of electronic equipment.
acrylic board sheets
|Series||Modular Assembly System|
|Group||Panels and Attachment Fittings|
|Color||Part No.||Matching PG|
|Plexiglas, 4mm, clear||4||Clear||4.15.LW||PG20-PG60|
|Plexiglas, 5mm, tinted||5||Brown||4.15.LW.B|
- Length of plate = inside length of frame + 10mm; width of plate = inside width of frame + 10mm.
- Lmax = 2400 mm, Wmax = 1200 mm; for larger areas, we recommend setting several crossbeams to install the panel.
- Thickness tolerance for the panel is 5%. If the full scale or different thickness is needed, please notify us when ordering.
- Available in transparent visions and free from distortion
- Maximum protection for man and machine
Q: What is acrylic board sheets made of?
A: The most common acrylic plastic is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), which is a tough, highly transparent material with excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation and weathering. It can be colored, molded, cut, drilled, and formed.
Q: What are the advantages of using acrylic board sheets ?
A: Due to its incredible durability, acrylic can be used over a broad temperature range and has superior weather resistance compared to glass and other forms of plastic. Some people worry that acrylic panel scratches too easily, but unlike glass, scratches may be buffed out.
Q: How to make the panel stable in the frame?
A: With related products slot reducing strips and panel blocks, the plate could be mounted into the frame securely.