Aluminium profile system aluminum extrusion profiles
Strut profile PG20, with 6.2mm T-slot, is designed for light weight structure.
PG20 aluminum extrusion profiles
Thanks to their low weight and compact shape, PG 20 stock aluminum extrusions is the perfect choice for lightweight structures, like printer frame, light weight display rack, etc. The frames could be constructed freely with compatible accessories for various design requirements.
|Series||Modular Assembly System|
|Profile Group||PG 20 stock aluminum extrusions|
|Surface Treatment||Anodized (none for section)|
|A long frame (~ 6000 mm) can also be customized.|
|Description||Moment of Inertia lx(cm4)||Moment of Inertia ly(cm4)||Moment of Resistance Wx(cm3)||Moment of Resistance Wy(cm3)||Mass (kg/m)||Part No.|
|20x20, 4 slots||0.70||0.70||0.70||0.70||0.55||20.1.020020.04|
|20x40, 6 slots||1.30||4.90||1.30||2.40||0.95||20.1.020040.06|
|20x80, 10 slots||2.50||34.80||2.50||8.70||1.75||20.1.020080.10|
|40x40, 8 slots||8.60||8.60||4.30||4.30||1.35||20.1.040040.08|
You Could Benefit from…
- Almost an unlimited application based on our comprehensive and integrated aluminium profile system.
- Almost infinite number of combination possibilities with over 3,000 modular components.
- Universal solutions for a wide range of applications with 7 years’ experience in modular system developing.
- Versatile, simple and efficient service offered by our professional team.
- Quickdelivery guaranteed with bulk stock of profiles.
Q: Is there any kit in stock ready for shipment?
A: Yes, we have a bulk stock for both profiles and accessories generally used.
Q: Do you offer OEM & ODM?
A: Yes, we have an experienced team of designers and engineers. We are capable to offer OEM and ODM service that satisfy customers’ requirements.
Q: What is your term of payment?
A: The payment term we accept is T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight, T/T preferred.